HCB Development Corporation is partnered with the Henry Turley Company to form Healthy Community, LLC. Healthy Community is a developer that has been chosen to develop the downtown area consisting of 17 acres. The new development works with the Jackson Housing Authority and Community Redevelopment Agency to purchase blighted structures to renovated or demolish. We are a privately owned company which is investing in our downtown community. We will be building a Wellness Center, retail shops and commercial area. Along with providing new infrastructure, we will build 149 apartments and single family homes marketed to young professionals, empty nesters with market rate rents. Residents of the apartments will receive a free monthly membership to the Wellness Center and downtown access to the Farmer’s Market, restaurants, shops, banks, entertainment and lounges.
HCB Corporation is a real estate holding firm which develops and manages commercial and residential property. We manage:
1. The 1st two floors of the New Southern Hotel including renting the lobby for special events
2. A 45,000 sq ft warehouse located at 166 N Conalco Drive
3. The Neely House located at 575 South Royal Street, Jackson, TN
4. Vacant land located in downtown Jackson, TN; Dr. F E Wright Drive and College Park Cove
5. We are a hands-on property management firm with focus on keeping costs low for owners and keeping tenants happy in their spaces.
6. Various buildings located in downtown Jackson suited for retail, office or restaurant.
On-site management of over one million sq feet of space. Recruit and manage franchised locations, office space, industrial warehousing, private homes, retail mini-mall, party venues, contact for call monitoring systems, liaison between owners and tenants.
P. O. Box 2904, Jackson, TN 38302
605 South Royal Street, Jackson, TN 38301